Meaning, Medicine & Magic
Rabbit spirit animal symbolism: awareness of fears, fertility, and listening.
Making hops, leaps, and rapid turns are a comfortable and natural choice for Rabbit. You don’t follow a linear smooth path, so trust your instincts of where to jump next.
Rabbit plans for all possibilities. As you plan, notice your fears and become curious about them. Are they just an exaggerated story? Where does that story come from? Are you worrying about something in the past or future? Ask yourself what’s actually happening right now in this moment.
The more you push your fears away the more power they will have over you. Know that you have the agility to find safety quickly if you sense danger. Just make sure that danger is real and not imaginary.
When you’re able to make contingency plans without being consumed by worry, you’ll be able to maximize your fertility and abundance.
Rabbits are fertile in all aspects of life, not just reproductively. The more in touch you become with your 28-day moon cycle the more power you’ll have to manifest your desires.
Take time to listen for true understanding. You can hear and interpret things that go missed my many. Use this skill to protect and guide.
Lessons In Wild Play
Nature is a master teacher. Research your animal’s habits in the wild and try playing & acting as it. How could this help shift your experiences?
- Since Rabbit teeth never stop growing they require maintenance and attention. Make sure you’re honoring your own dental health. The nerve endings from our teeth actually energetically connect with organs throughout our body. Keep these connections healthy.
- Rabbits are crepuscular. Meaning they are most active during dusk and dawn. This is when you have the most open access the Faerie Realm. This is your best time for play.
- Just like cats, Rabbit’s whiskers are the same width as their body. This ensures they will not get stuck when crawling through their burrow system. You can trust that whatever life you have built for yourself you are not stuck. There is a way to maneuver through, around, or out of it.
- When danger is detected, Rabbits thump on the ground to warn others. Don’t be afraid to speak up and warn others when actual threats are upon us.
- Due to Rabbit’s eye placement, they have nearly 360-degree panoramic vision. Their only blind spot is right in front of their nose. This indicates that you might need help seeing the obvious truths. Call on a trusted friend to remind you of what you have right in front of you.
- Rabbit’s ears can move independently from one another. This helps them hone in on where sounds are coming from. Trust your senses to know that what is actually being said might be coming from a “different” place. Ask for clarification or deepening questions to discover the true meaning behind conversations.
Splash & Dance…
with Water, Color & Spirit
Watch the magic in lightspeed action…
Call on Rabbit
Invite Rabbit into your life. Surround, inspire, and remind yourself that your spirit animal guide is with you & within you. Embody the skills of your power animal and share your unique gifts with the world.
Dive in Deeper
Through the Looking Glass
Discover what messages your spirit animal(s) have for you. Through my visual meditations, I can take you on a journey full of wonder and intuitive guidance.
Custom Totem Animal Painting
I would love to paint your spirit animal for you. What animal is calling to you?
I want to hear about your Rabbit experiences. What stories or dreams have you had? Please share and join in the conversation below!