All of my Cosmic Animal watercolor paintings and symbolic writings are deeply inspired by visions from my meditation practice. As an artist, writer & intuitive seer, I strive to create beauty to inspire others to feel more connected to themselves, nature, and each other. I want to help others live from a more authentic place and to create their own meaning. I love to study animals and draw wisdom from the way they move through our world to improve the way I engage with humanity.
I’m interested in the tension that’s created when we dance with what WE want to happen VS what actually WANTS to happen. As I paint, I play with this balance by creating an animal container for water, color, and energy to flow in. Then I bring these skills forth to practice in my everyday life.
I offer my art as a source of inspiration to help you connect with nature. Leading you to discover and listen to your own intuition, which encourages you to express your unique gifts to the world. Let your intuition speak through your imagination!
- Art in the Park: Pack Square, Downtown Asheville, NC
- Saturday, June 29, 10-5pm
LEAF festival: Pack Square, Downtown Asheville, NC. August 3-4
- Lazy Daze: Downtown Cary, NC. August 24, 9-6pm & August 25th, 12:30-5pm
- Art On Main: Hendersonville, NC. September 28 & 29
Please contact me to inquire about:
- Art commissions
- Booking a meditation & painting workshop
- Doing a podcast interview
- Starting a wholesale account for your shop or gallery.