Cosmic Animal Subscription Box
Welcome to the Cosmic Animal Subscription Box!
Collect artistic cosmic animal guide cards in the mail each month to inspire and guide you. Pull a card each day/month, hang them up for decoration, give as gifts, or bring them into your meditation practice.
Large double sided 4x6 glossy cards with rounded corners. One side features a painting of a cosmic animal and the other side provides written symbolism and guidance. The art for each card was originally hand painted with watercolors in a Galaxy night sky style. All the art and writing was created by Tanya Casteel.
Monthly Subscription Levels:
- $1 (or more) – Support my process
- $6 Cosmic Animal Cards. Receive 1 Cosmic Animal Guide Card in the mail each month. Comes with a velvet drawstring bag to collect all guide cards in.
How The Subscription Works:
- Sign up through my PATREON page (a wonderful site that organizes all of my members for easy shipping). Under the rewards panel on the right, choose your subscription level – click “get
reward“, and sign up!!! You can adjust your membership through Patreon at any time.
- On the 1st of every month, you will be charged your subscription fee from your account. Patreon gives a 5-day window to make sure all charges are completed, then I ship out your cards. Your subscription won’t start (and you won’t be charged) until the 1st of the following month.
Question: How are your Guide Cards (subscription box) different from your Wild Messengers Tarot Cards?
Number of cards:
- 70 guide cards in the subscription box.
- 80 tarot cards in the deck.
- They share many of the same animals but some of the animals on my guide cards are different painted versions than the ones that appear in the Wild Messengers Tarot Deck.
- Guide cards are 4 x 6 inches
- Tarot cards are 2.5 x 3.5 inches
Backs of cards:
- Guide Cards have symbolic writing on the back for each individual animal.
- Tarot cards have all the same snakeskin backs.
- Each guide card has my symbolic animal writing on the back.
- Tarot cards come with a separate guidebook written by Lola Pickett. None of my writings appear in the tarot guidebook. Our writings complement each other. They are different and similar at the same time – expanding on the depth of animal wisdom.